Randy Orton

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Version 1:

Orton.png

Version 2:

Orton2.png

Version 3:

Orton3.png

Rate/Hate/Masturbate

PeepShow

"Cut the spam"

For a person that is so attached to the god damn rules, you find a rule for yourself I guess.

Lucid

Reaction score
V1 is the best out of those 3.

CT Styles

Oh crap! I am making one right now with the exact same pic and pretty much the same brushes in the same positions. Dammit!

V1 7/10

King_Ash

Reaction score
Looks really nice, although the wwe title doesnt fit real well, perhaps another psd with orton holding the belt. 7/10

Switchy

Reaction score
V1 is the best as everybody else said. It's a pretty sick sig as well 8/10, I love how you used the brushs in the bg and it's the first bright sig I've seen in a while, the rest all seem to be dark. My only complaint is part of the WWE title is cut off next to Orton's bicep.

PeepShow

My only complaint is part of the WWE title is cut off next to Orton's bicep.

LOL, that's the way the PSD is. They have about 7 different PSDs on Italianpsd.com where they have different belts on different superstars. For example, they put the WWE World heavyweight title on Samoa Joe and AJ Styles. It's just to see what they look like with it. So I'm guessing this PSD was done a bit before Orton got the Title. Pretty good PSD though if you ask me.

Enigma22

Reaction score
i like the first one the best... nice job... only thing i dont like is the text...