Randy Orton World champion Material?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

When Orton was first being built up with the whole "punt people in the dome" thing, I would have said yes. I loved how he was back then. But it seems since forming Legacy, he's been phoning it in. His promos have been lackluster. His Raw matches have been uninspired. Worse yet, his PPV matches have been downright snoozefests. I'm starting to wonder what we saw in Orton in the first place. Is he the right man to be holding the strap? As an Orton fan he is starting to get on my nerves.

RavensGod

Reaction score
Of course Randy is champion material. He is not as active now cause its like a mini break for him. He has 2 guys to fight for him and it gives Orton more of a chance to recuperate. The reason why his matches are boring is because its either lazy booking or they have something big planned for Orton. They have to keep him healthy and fit. Orton being injured for the wwe is a bad thing. He is basically being protected at the moment he is the wwe's biggest thing they have. And he has been feuding with Batista what do you expect five star matches?

MikeRaw

^LOL. Responding to yourself LKP? That's a sign of mental illness.

MikeRaw

What's even funnier is that his second account didn't even agree with his first account. They argued!!! LOL.

kingovkings

Reaction score
LMAO some ppl eh =/
Anyhoo i think Orton is worldchamp material and has been for awhile.

Travis40

Of course Randy is champion material. He is not as active now cause its like a mini break for him. He has 2 guys to fight for him and it gives Orton more of a chance to recuperate. The reason why his matches are boring is because its either lazy booking or they have something big planned for Orton. They have to keep him healthy and fit. Orton being injured for the wwe is a bad thing. He is basically being protected at the moment he is the wwe's biggest thing they have. And he has been feuding with Batista what do you expect five star matches?

He even uses the same shitty grammar

noumenon

I think you guys should have let him go and see how many disputing personalities he has lmao.

MikeRaw

He had quite a few. You should've seen how many times he signed up. I can only imagine the conversation he was planning to have between them.

Airfixx

He had quite a few. You should've seen how many times he signed up. I can only imagine the conversation he was planning to have between them.

Fuck the staff for being so eager with the 'Ban' button.... That sounds potentially amazing! LOL