Randy Orton Wallpaper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jachson

Reaction score

For those who are computer Blue, obviously the above image is a thumbnail . . . in other words, click it dumbass. :)

Rate/hate/appreciate.

noumenon

Reaction score
Great job, looks awesome. I'm not a fan of semi-nude men as my wallpaper, but if someone was this would be perfect. Where's LHR?

Beer

Reaction score
Kinda meh. Feels like I've seen pieces like this a million times before. You've shown obvious ability to make at least an attractive gfx, but nothing really makes me think, that's pretty good.

Overall, 5/10.
Compared to the GFX'rs on this site, 10/10.

Jachson

Reaction score
noumenon: Thanks bro, comment appreciated for sure. I would tell you but I don't know what LHR means.. :\

Beer: There's always next time for a better graphic, sometimes you get the rates you want but sometimes you don't. Mostly now-a-days, I try to look for and try different things so I thought I shouldn't put too many pictures in this. But I see where you're coming from with the "attractive" part. Thanks for the rate.