Randy Orton Wallpaper

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SnackZ

Reaction score
Better than my Hardy one IMO. Any thoughts? Changes? Rate/Hate???

ortonwallra1.jpg

Fenix0505

Reaction score
would have been better if you founda whole image rather than where his legs are cut off, other than that its really good, maybe lighten up the Randy Orton text a lil and it should be fine.. 8/10

Wrestling Station

Several flaws going on here.
1- the "smoke/strings" type of brushing need to be modified alot. The edges are cut off. Thats bad.
2- It seems that you enlarged the back brushing, which lead to low resolution. Try find better "smoke/stings" brushing or an alternative stock.
3- Clipping mask was not executed that well.
4- The psd choice was a good one, except that you couldnt find a way to remove the problem of it having a cut in the lower limbs.
5- Text was poor imo.

I think that you are rushing the graphics these days. I know that you can do better. So IMO, you need to give your work more time, and you will see that those things are just basic stuff for you to take care of.

The idea was good, but it was rushed on your behalf.