Randy Orton Signature

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jachson

Reaction score
randyorton.png

Nothing really, just needed a new sig.
Rate/Hate/Appreciate

maty619

Reaction score
7/10 looks good, loving the center of it but the background seems to crowded and there isn't much style, still good 10x better than anything I could do. May I ask, what is the meaning of the B in the corner of nearly all your sigs?

Jachson

Reaction score
7/10 looks good, loving the center of it but the background seems to crowded and there isn't much style, still good 10x better than anything I could do. May I ask, what is the meaning of the B in the corner of nearly all your sigs?
It's JB, and they're my initials. Thanks for the rate man, I was trying to make the background busy as you can tell, but I guess people have their own opinions.:wink_7:

maty619

Reaction score
Oh right JB, cool logo, never noticed the J in it :p. It is good, not my cuppa tea, I prefer some of the others you have done, compared to most people on the forum it would be 10/10 but you have built a reputation.

Jachson

Reaction score
Oh right JB, cool logo, never noticed the J in it :p. It is good, not my cuppa tea, I prefer some of the others you have done, compared to most people on the forum it would be 10/10 but you have built a reputation.
Lol yeah. I don't really like doing a lot of special technics some days (mostly for myself) lmfao, but thanks man.

...god...

Reaction score
9/10, solid, and the lightning compliments it greatly; might even consider darkening the right side, maybe. Also, the text is awesome.

MrHAYZE

Reaction score
I like it. Nothing totally mind blowing, but nothing real shitty either. I'd say 7/10, only thing I don't like is that reddish glow on the one area on the right hand side. Unless that's just my monitor sucking, in which case 8/10.