Randy Orton Signature

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
3e47beb13d.png

Personally I love the background on this. I tried out new brushes and stuff like that. I did heaps of lighting effects and about 8 layers for the Orton PSD. Um also I tried to blend in the text and well I hope you guys like it

Rate or Hate

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I really like it. The only problem I have is the text. Thats not a big problem though because its still able to be read.

JC Punk

Reaction score
Well, the bg isn't great but its well done and i like the outcome good job 6/10

Reaction score
3e47beb13d.png

Personally I love the background on this. I tried out new brushes and stuff like that. I did heaps of lighting effects and about 8 layers for the Orton PSD. Um also I tried to blend in the text and well I hope you guys like it

Rate or Hate
dont really like the bg dont like the text dont like yellow 4/10

Wrestling Station

8 layers of the PSD? can you explain why 8? what for? :shocking: as i dont see anything special about the psd nor the blending of it.
So what exactly did you do with the 8 layers?

C4

Yeah, that's like 2 layers blended off with each other!

The background isn't that good, try some pre-made textures and blend them well with some extra brushing, don't just go with simple brushes. The text should be black or something that stands out and is readable, nothing else too special about the signature but nice try, whatever happened to your HBK style? :shocking:

John

The Text is abit strange, and tbh i dont like the Text same as the background. PSD is ok. maybe if you added abit more activity in this it may get a higher rating. background itself is ok, nice colour.
Rating: 5/10