Randy Orton Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CT Styles

I tried to do it the same sort of style as the AJ one.

RandyOrtonSig2.png

:)/:(/:jerk:/:argue:

Wrestling Station

Dont feel bad from what im going to say here.

You just opened the wound of what you are having right now.

Poor gfxing. you openly not intentionally made yourself look so poor in gfxing with this piece.

why?..
ok here are some reasons..
1- look at the bkg and the psd. look for like 10 sec, stare at it.
now can you notice something?..
if no, let me tell you then..
* the text stands way too much. It catches the eye more than the purpose this banner should deliver.
* the psd needs alot of blending work.
* the bkg look nice, but as in gfxing wise, its poor. As i said this for several times to several people, try to make something new. Its ok to have a similar theme for several times, but having the same color and brush of the previous is just not something creative.

2- As i said, text catches too much the eyes. So try lower the opacity, or add shadow towards the inside of the text.

3- You did something good about the light. Its good. so kudos. but the mistake about the shadow of the psd. try figure this out.

good effort, but not creative imo. sorry, im trying to give you some help. thats all.

Evil Austin

Oh nice I like it, not your best work ever but still good. Good job,