Randy Orton Injured

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
As noted, Randy Orton is currently out of action with a shoulder injury and is scheduled to have a MRI done to see if he will need surgery.

Orton has had shoulder problems since early in his career and had been working with a bad shoulder as of late but the shoulder was dislocated while he was taking out the trash at home this past week. Orton was said to be in tremendous pain and it took three hours to pop the shoulder back into place.
Source

Seems really unfortunate. This seemed like the perfect time to rebuild him. I can't really say I'll miss him because I'm fine without his 500th tag team match against the Wyatts. But get well soon, Randy.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
3 hours to pop a shoulder back in place? Sheesh. Must of hurt like a mother.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I'm not exactly sure how something can hurt like a mother? I mean, are you talking about going into labor? Or is it the belt whoopings?

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Have a speedy recovery, Randy!

And I know this won't happen, but I'll say it anyways. I hope he comes back with a new look, new music and above all, rejuvenated... Ready, willing and able to chase the midcard gold.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Having a bad shoulder is not fun when you're not a professional wrestler.

The report that it was dislocated while he was taking out the trash makes me think it was popping out and popping back in regularly and something just finally gave (unless this guy has some extraordinarily heavy trash, that is). It also makes me think that surgical repair is going to be the most likely fix.

I hope he gets better soon. I'm not his biggest fan, admittedly, but I do know how good he is and usually enjoy his matches. I also felt like he was poised to go on a strong run and, of course, that will have to be postponed.

Get better soon, Randy.

wk

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Well only good news is that it'll leave another spot for someone else. But I don't want him to be seriously hurt because I do enjoy Orton now and then.

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Have a speedy recovery, Randy!

And I know this won't happen, but I'll say it anyways. I hope he comes back with a new look, new music and above all, rejuvenated... Ready, willing and able to chase the midcard gold.
That would be awesome. Unfortunately, a big part of his pops are related to his theme music. Randy doesn't really deserve this phrase, but in a way, it's iconic. Without that he's some orange boipussy who hasn't done shit in years.

Hope that he comes back with a clear goal in mind. I hope he comes back for a reason.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I'm only posting to point out how amused I am by Swing Car's frog avatar. Try throwing cuffs on THAT

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score

The report that it was dislocated while he was taking out the trash makes me think it was popping out and popping back in regularly and something just finally gave (unless this guy has some extraordinarily heavy trash, that is). It also makes me think that surgical repair is going to be the most likely fix.

I hope he gets better soon. I'm not his biggest fan, admittedly, but I do know how good he is and usually enjoy his matches. I also felt like he was poised to go on a strong run and, of course, that will have to be postponed.

Get better soon, Randy.

wk
Orton suffers from over mobile shoulder syndrome (or something like that) if I remember right. He's knocked his shoulders out doing his pre-RKO taunt a few times. Over mobile shoulder syndrome is not fun. I have an old high school friend who has it and he could wake up by dislocating his shoulders. Not worth the party trick.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Orton suffers from over mobile shoulder syndrome (or something like that) if I remember right. He's knocked his shoulders out doing his pre-RKO taunt a few times. Over mobile shoulder syndrome is not fun. I have an old high school friend who has it and he could wake up by dislocating his shoulders. Not worth the party trick.

Damn. That's not cool at all.

wk

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Damn. That's not cool at all.

wk
I've only seen it once. And from what I remember he was in more pain relocating it.

My brother dislocated his collar bone playing hockey once. But he's a freak and was back on the ice 2 days later

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
I have an idea so autistic it might just work.

Stardust disappears for a month.

...month goes by.

RANDALL KEITH ORTON returns.

...with CODY RHODES.

but there's more.......

..........CURTIS AXEL TOO LOL

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Get better soon, Randy.

wk
Not exactly. He's had shoulder problems since 2005. He had another injury of the same kind back in 2008. Deterioration can be plausible. His shoulder was getting frailer and frailer until a simple tug popped it out. Pure speculation - i'm no doctor.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I have an idea so autistic it might just work.

Stardust disappears for a month.

...month goes by.

RANDALL KEITH ORTON returns.

...with CODY RHODES.

but there's more.......

..........CURTIS AXEL TOO LOL

Not exactly sure what you mean by autistic? Seems like you're just going for the cheap laughs, now m8. But don't worry I do too.