Randy Orton Finishing 12 Rounds

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
After working last night's SmackDown tapings, Randy Orton took a flight back to Vancouver this morning for his last week of filming WWE Studios' 12 Rounds: Reloaded. Orton confirmed on Twitter that they will wrap the movie in the next week.

Sauce

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I can't even figure out if he's active or not. :lol1: My memory is terrible. Since he's booked for HIAC I suppose he is.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
He's been active now and then, on Smackdown and ME. I guess he's been juggling it all. :lol1:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Lacky said:
He's been active now and then, on Smackdown and ME. I guess he's been juggling it all. :lol1:

Yeah... I really hope he changes his character, turns heel or something. Or takes a long break. I don't know.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
Yeah... I really hope he changes his character, turns heel or something. Or takes a long break. I don't know.

Well it's no secret that he wants to be heel which has angered WWE officials, I hope he turns heel. Face Orton sucks. So boring.

Reaction score
didn't even notice he started filming.. I thought he'd be gone for like 1 or 2 months at least.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
He finished it in a week?!?! He wasn't on one week and he was on at the next week at SD.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
JohnCenaFan said:
He finished it in a week?!?! He wasn't on one week and he was on at the next week at SD.

@[JohnCenaFan] He has been shooting the film for over a month. He just flies down to Smackdown tapings and the occasional RAW, then he goes back to Canada.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
@[JohnCenaFan] He has been shooting the film for over a month. He just flies down to Smackdown tapings and the occasional RAW, then he goes back to Canada.

Oh. Because when I see his twitter account, I thought he was just now filming it.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Orton's been very active it would seem. Also clocking up those air miles.