randy movie poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Spity94

Reaction score
extinctmp7.png

made it for a contest,took me sometime

rate/hate/comment

Reaction score
A little bit hard to read writing but the rest of it is good you managed to find a pic of him in a suit aswell nice and I like how you have got him doing his taunt at the top left forgot what they call it its late lol so im tired and you managed to get the film feel of it you done a good job on it 9/10

Famou$ 187

The 2008 is cut all wrong. Most of the yellow text is mispelled. The R-Rated box should be on the other side of you like at other movie posters. The text Randy Orton should be brought down some.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Well you spelt Candice Michelle wrong ::kenfan. Didn't use good grammar (I.E. Chris rock). The text with the names is too bland and looks like you added the text with paint other than a better program. I'd like to know what took you the most time on this as you claimed.

PeepShow

Change your spelling and grammer mistakes and make the font more visible and readable, and it will turn out really good. It may be kinda plain towards the middle of the b/g, but its still pretty good.

W/ bad grammer and text: 7/10

Fixed: 8/10

Spity94

Reaction score
haha,well i dont got very good spelling i guess,and all do it may not seem like mutch but i dont have a very long parallel line brush so i had to aline them as i kept making the lines,it took me sometime to make that little sorta like shadow around him,i used smudge and then i lowered the opacity of my eraser to make it like that,taht shdow is wat mostly took up all of my time,the rest was just simple putting together,epset for the names taht i didnt know who to put so i sat there thinking,didt come out to good as u can see

Wrestling Station

i didnt like the diagonal lines, just doesnt seem to add any depth to this kind of theme.
I think you needed to add other things that would make the bkg look more tensed as what Randy Orton is all about in WWE. Yellow means calmness, well, Orton is not a calm fellow in WWE storylines.. if you know what i mean?

Spity94

Reaction score
^^true but his titron is yellow so i used the yellow line