Random Thread...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

So yea just wanted to see how many people on IWF are into Tattooing and/or Piercing...

KenFan4life

Reaction score
yea man...I got a tattoe on my left wrist...tehe...I'll post that up right here... later on like something...its kind've out in the open, so my family were like "Dude...who gets a tattoo of a watch on their wrist?"

Famou$ 187

I have 2 tattoos & one of my ears are pierced. I think girlsz that have tattoosz & piercing are hella fucking sexi. Deff a turn-on.

J

^^Hell yea...I agree 100%...Shit i made the thread and didn't put input myself...but yea i luv tattoo's and piercing...I have both my ears pierced right now and working on stretching them...So far i'm at a 12...Nothing to big...and as for tattoo's don't have any yet...but saving up money to get a nautical star on my left shoulder...

J

Yea i'm still working on my ears...Imma be gauging up to 8's next week...Nothing to big but i'm going in steps so i don't blow my ear out...

Reaction score
im not into all this stuff. i dont like tatto's or ear rings. i just dont see the point. it can sometimes be good for people who recently passed. but i dont see the point.

J

im not into all this stuff. i dont like tatto's or ear rings. i just dont see the point. it can sometimes be good for people who recently passed. but i dont see the point.

Piercings seem to be something your either into or not...and as for gauging it just kinda grew on me...I started and the bigger i go they still seem to small to me...So I keep going bigger...and as for tattoo's there more a form of self expression...and every tattoo you get should mean something otherwise it truly is pointless...

Reaction score
so people do it to express thereselves. well why dont they do something else like paint a picture or write a story instead of sitting in a chair and it must be painful.

J

Because it's another form of expression...Like the two examples you just gave this is just another...plus to many the little amount of pain you put up with is well worth the finished product...

Reaction score
you sre stuck with this forever. if you feel an emotion of love for a child and get a tatto it will last forever. what about if you find out its not yours. its much easier writing or drawing.

Mugen

Reaction score
so people do it to express thereselves. well why dont they do something else like paint a picture or write a story instead of sitting in a chair and it must be painful.
Because some people aren't good at that?

Not all tattoos hurt.

I like tattoos and plan on getting one or two in the future. Don't really care for piercings.

J

Well that's a whole nother subject...as if you get the tattoo for the child you must really love it...and even if you found out it wasn't yours you'd still luv it...and as for it being permanent...We all know it is...That's why you don't just rush into one...You gotta put in months hell sometimes years of thought into it...

Reaction score
yes. but read the post above. what if that happens? you will be embarassed all your life. you will have to say "i thourght it was my daughters name."