Random Batista sig.. huh?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Its kinda challenging to use this kind of images in a sig.. so i tried few stuff, tried to make it look something 'useful'.. lol
bbatista1.jpg

:yes: / :no_1: / :schmoll:

Famou$ 187

I pick :yes:. I think the background goes really good with the picture. I also like the color shcme aswell. I just really don't like the text.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
uhh i chose the middle one... only because of the Batista text and the background the, text looks choppy on the edges if u look closely it seems jagged edged, and the background for the graphic fits but Batista's glow makes it hard to notice him and is too strong to see the rest of the graphic.. thats all i really have to say other wise the background is really cool =D

jwind

Reaction score
'tis not really challenging, i'll have to go find some of my old e-fed images with those in them.

i was suprised to see biz's work here tho, but did a good job, but like other said, text needs work.

if you want a REAL challenge, attempt to draw one of those. i've got a few i drew about a year ago, i'll have to post them.

Reaction score
You've surprisingly managed to make a good sig with one of them pictures! The background suits the picture and I personally like the text alot.

Wrestling Station

i would say bout 4 outa 10 lol
i guess you havent read the rules.
So why is that? a rate and a "lol" is not acceptable in this section. You need to say more than that when you rate.

Reaction score
fuk reading rules lol to much to read haha
and im not exactly gonna rite a story bout wot i think of ur pictures am i ^o)

proper feedback next time, mate. like, why did you give it 4? why not 6 or 1 or 9?
well coz i think that picture isnt very gd lol

Wrestling Station

^also dont double post. I guess you are asking for infarction?