Rampage Jackson sets to meet with new Bellator regime tomorrow.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Great Cochrane

Reaction score
Quinton "Rampage" Jackson doesn't shy away from the spotlight in any situations. Whether it be knocking top contenders out stone cold, shoving other fighters at the weigh in or nagging feuds with MMA authority figures - he certainly always gives us something to talk about.

But with the recent announcement of Scott Coker taking over Bellator, who knows. Things might be a little bit smoother for Rampage with his time in Bellator. We don't know, all we know is that according to his twitter account Rampage with meet with Coker for the very first time to "see how he is".

Quinton Jackson (@rampage4real) said:
I'm going to check out this Scott Coker guy @bellatormma this Friday.. I'll let y'all know what's up.

Since signing with Bellator in 2013, Rampage has been undefeated in the company knocking out the likes of Joey Beltran and Christian M'Pumbu in the first round. His last appearance was at Bellator 120 where he defeated King Mo Lawal by unanimous decision and was fined 10,000 by the Mississippi Athletic Commission for shoving Lawal at the weigh ins.

Author: Alex Cochrane
Cited source: BJPenn.com

-------------------------------------------------------------

Nothing exciting here, just thought everybody would like to hear about Rampage.