Rampage Jackson on Spying: Jon Jones Can Watch Me Brush My Teeth, Wipe My Ass for All

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
Bones-Page_staredown_1_large_extra_large_large.jpg
Former light heavyweight champ, Quinton Jackson blogged about his upcoming UFC 135 title fight against Jon Jones on Yahoo! Sports. The most interesting bit, was when he once again, addressed the spying controversy:

"I don’t want to talk about the whole "spy" thing too much more. I am glad I found out, I’m glad I told people about it, and I think it’s not an honorable way to prepare for a fight, but if Jon Jones wants me to, I’ll have a camera installed here at the Muscle Pharm in Denver and he can watch me 24-7."

"He can have a live feed on me. "Bones" can watch me brush my teeth in the morning and see what toothpaste I used, who I am training with and how hard I am working, and he can see which hand I wipe my ass with for all I care."

"It don’t matter because there’s no real secret to what I really want to do in this fight: punch him on his big "Bones" head. Knock him out. Jon Jones has never been hit in his career. He could have the best chin in the history of the UFC, or he could have the worst in history. We don’t know because he has not got hit yet. But we will know at UFC 135 because he will get hit by me."

It's true that Jon Jones' chin hasn't been tested, and it's also true that his opponent is one of the hardest punchers in the division. Jackson believes that he will be able to touch that chin at some point, although it looks like fans and odds-makers disagree. Rampage, at the time of this writing, is currently a huge underdog at +415, while Jones is pegged from -450 to -600 in most books.