Racing with Robbie: Week 2 of the Amazing Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
4ad29f78affc6ab36c0c5ec438c5b76c_S.jpg

Each week, IMPACTwrestling.com will host a blog from Robbie E as he and Knockout Brooke journey across the globe on CBS’ The Amazing Race. You can follow their journey on Fridays at 8/7c on CBS and then come to IMPACTWrestling.com to get Robbie’s inside scoop!

BRO! This episode was tough. #TheWrestlers started this leg off in 4th place in the Virgin Islands and found out that we were going to the UK! That's where we'll be in January for Maximum IMPACT 7, bro! Anyway, we hop on the plane to London and we made it on the first flight out so we were already an hour and a half ahead of the other teams.

We had the choice to either do a Pancake Race or join the Queen's Guard and do the changing of the guard. Well, we're wrestlers, bro, we love dressing up. Plus, we're ripped, bro, the Queen would love to have us as her bodyguards. Just don't show her the video of us doing it.... It was a lot harder than it looked, bro.

Screen_Shot_2014-10-04_at_11.19.26_AM.png
By the time we finally got through it, we were in last place. Not cool, bro. We had to turn it up a notch when we got to Oxford. They told us we had to punt and I got excited because I love football, bro. But, for some reason we did a boat race instead. It really helped that we're animals and I am so strong, bro. We got through that in no time.

We came from behind and made it to Winston Churchill's birthplace in 7th place. Not the best, but we never gave up when we were in last place and we're going to build on that in the next leg, bro.

Brooke killed it. Robbie killed it. Brobbie tho! See you next week!

Check out Episode 2 of The Amazing Race here!

293e3d1fd00b104fa6124b03704ea4ad._.gif

Continue reading...