Racing with Robbie: Week 1 of the Amazing Race

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA

Champion
Reaction score
b290138258aa3e4273733de0c1186606_S.jpg

Each week, IMPACTwrestling.com will host a blog from Robbie E as he and Knockout Brooke journey across the globe on CBS’ The Amazing Race. You can follow their journey on Fridays at 8/7c on CBS and then come to IMPACTWrestling.com to get Robbie’s inside scoop!

Wow, bro!

I must say, the first week of the Amazing Race has already been insanity! Starting in Times Square, in the middle of the night, not knowing where you are going next is CRAZY! Even for Robbie E… but not like Crazzy Steve, bro, that guy’s a creep.

Standing in Times Square in NYC surrounded by thousands of fans was a cool experience. BUT, when Phil Koeghan said it was go time, Brooke and I were all business. By the way, how cool is it that we’re #TheWrestlers, bro?? Anyway, we hopped in a cab and hurried to our next clue, which told us to get to the airport because we were heading to St. Thomas.

Once in St. Thomas, we had time to size up the other teams and realized that we’re the top dogs. When people hear we are wrestlers, they get scared bro! We are an intimidating force, bro, so they should be scared… Well, bro, we started in last place – that sucked, but Brooke and I killed it on the mountain climbing and cliff jumping. When we got to the beach, I found the Treasure Box faster than any team and we made it back up to a fourth place finish. It’s like I’m Christopher Columbus, bro!!! Not too shabby for a slow start.

Now, Brooke and I are more used to the race and how it works. We are going to continue to kill it and we will win that million dollars, bro! Daddy wants a new house!!!! BOOM!!!!

See ya this Friday!

Check out Episode 1 of the Amazing Race by clicking here!

a386b0ecb1ea62d63b1091c818abdd82._.gif

Continue reading...