R-Truth Injury News

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
During the Six-Pack Challenge on Monday’s Raw SuperShow, R-Truth attempted an over-the-top-rope somersault plancha onto The Miz but his fall was not broken. R-Truth landed on his back onto the matted floor, causing his head to whip. The announce team stated that medical staff determined he was unable to continue to compete; he was assisted to the backstage area during the commercial break.

Following Raw, Joey Styles stated on Twitter that the Raw Superstar is fine following the ordeal and that he did not suffer any injuries.

He wrote, “Breaking News! Somehow, @RonKillings is OK and has no injuries after flipping over the top rope, missing @MikeTheMiz and hitting the floor.”

Miz missed that catch, he got lucky.

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Miz missed that catch, he got lucky.

I saw that fall and yes he was lucky he didn't hit his head that hard.

Bad boy Miz...

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
I knew I was gonna read something about GOOOOOOD R-Truth on here the second I saw that fall

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
Of course this will be made into a storyline.

There is a conspiracy, just like Truth said there was in June '11

Miz will cut a promo thanking Truth for burying Morrison in June, but that he had to return the favor.... cause he's the Miz

Booker T will call it 'whack', which cues Triple H music who'll basically have his troll face on

I'm black so it really doesn't bother me. It isn't as if WM19 couldn't be written all over again