Quinton "Rampage" Jackson's MusclePharm Training Facility

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
quinton-jackson-fat-thumb_large.jpg
Former UFC light heavyweight champion Quinton "Rampage" Jackson told everyone a few weeks ago that he would be spending his whole training camp preparing for his UFC 135 light heavyweight title fight with Jon Jones in Denver at a new facility. The facility was built by MusclePharm, one of the biggest UFC sponsors out there. Matthew Roth gave some insight into their finances a couple of weeks ago. This 35,000 square foot facility is pretty crazy, and MMA Bay filmed a video that serves as a tour of sorts. It's set to some truly horrible music though, so you might want to turn the sound off.

For those of you that have no interest in watching a gym tour or listening to horrible music, I'll give you a description of some of the unique features instead. It has an underwater running machine, which I've never heard of until right now. Can't you just run in a pool? It has a full cinema to allow fighters like Rampage to watch tape with their whole crew. It has a laboratory on site with body scanner and stuff like that, which is impressive. And there's a mini football field in the middle in case they feel like tossing around the ol' pigskin. Pretty snazzy isn't it?

More SBN Coverage of UFC 135

HT: MMA Bay