Quick rep

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Yo somebody make me an account at Gamespot forums. I got banned and I don't feel like waiting until 2009 to get unbanned.

I'll rep you

Name the account StingerX3

Evil Austin

yea but the thing is will you know the passowrd :shifty:

Yeah if you tell me, i'll probably change it :shifty:

Wrestling Station

That will not work. If you will use the account, you will trip the IP detector. and so you will get banned for an alt account. lol.

I already had like 3 alternate accounts there lol. The place isn't registration locked. I just REALLY REALLY pissed of a mod because I said PS3>360 and he ip banned me. So now I can't make anymore alt accounts.

And you're saying even though somebody with a different ip gives me an account it'll track back to my ip so long as I post in that account?

This Guy

I already had like 3 alternate accounts there lol. The place isn't registration locked. I just REALLY REALLY pissed of a mod because I said PS3>360 and he ip banned me. So now I can't make anymore alt accounts.

And you're saying even though somebody with a different ip gives me an account it'll track back to my ip so long as I post in that account?

yes. If your IP banned you can't log on at all. Not under your account or anyone elses either.

This Guy

The point is though that he is IP banned....he wouldn't be able to log on under anyones account. The mod that ip banned him could give him his password he still wouldn't be able to log on.

PeepShow

Didn't see that. Just read down to WS's response.

Just get a new IP then.

C4

Wow, that mod is pretty harsh alright.

Get yourself a new IP, use a proxy or change your router... if you're using one.

Airfixx

Still waiting for my rep from your other thread Stinger bloke....

Neg repping you right now is awfully tempting!