Quick Question..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Umm yeah so why is my IP blocked? I'm a tad bit confused on that. All im getting is people talking to me on MSN saying im these "Macon Of The X" accounts... rofl well yeah, im not, which is why im still confused.. So please will an admin enlighten me...

And oh yeah i'm using a proxy :jerk:

Famou$ 187

Fuck you & your proxys asshole. You fucking weiner meat sandwich eater. No homo.

J

Yea that was like people thinking I was the IWF Jesus. What was with that.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Fuck you & your proxys asshole. You fucking weiner meat sandwich eater. No homo.

3nat1d294h93fagg5fzc.jpg

Role Model rofl

J

To whoever ban Dylan. I just wanted to say I know he didn't do that. Cause if he had I would know about it. We always talk about are secret plots even before we perform them. So there's no way he would have done it and not told me about it ahead of time. You guys got the wrong person.

Moonlight Drive

It was probably Famou$, since pretending to be black didn't work

But what if he did do it J-Dawg, and you're covering for him? Hmm

J

HBK get the hell outta the thread. Why am i going to lie about something as petty as that.

Famou$ 187

HBK just wants some attention just because he lost to Chris Jericho.

Moonlight Drive

Yeah, since I'm definitely Shawn Michaels...

Lol, calm down J-Dawg it was a joke. But yeah, can't they just trace the IP and see if it actually was Dylan?

J

^^Kk, Well on IWF nowadays it just seems like everyones looking to start an argument so i didn't know.