Quick Argument.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

Going to make this short and sweet. People claim WWE doesn't even pay attention to TNA that it's not even on there level. Well then why the hell did they rip a few finisher from TNA. The one that is most evident is The Angels Wing. I mean come on they even have fucking Daniels taunt when you go throgh creating it. Just had to get that out and know I'm not a TNA mark.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Its far more likely that the wrestlers themselves pay attention and not the company execs.

Evil Austin

The wrestlers chose their movesets. The creative board chose their gimmick. and / costume.

J

It's not as a move though. It's apart of the Create a Finisher thing and I doubt the wrestlers choose that stuff.

MikeRaw

They do pay attention, obviously.
But paying attention doesn't mean they think of them as a threat.
The fact is though, nobody "owns" the moves, so any game can use them, so they put it in because they know fans of both companies will buy the game, and some will want to use that move.

WWE put it in because they are allowed, and it's a valid move that anyone can use, so the fans will want it in the game. Plus, THQ chose to put it in anyways.

seX-Power

^ Yeah, what Mike said. Being a threat has nothing to do with this. Sure, the WWE pay attention to TNA but we can't know whether they consider them as a threat.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

That was actually Michelle McTaker's finisher for awhile, J. She called the Wings of Love. She's now banned from using it though, because the diva's couldn't take it properly.

This Guy

um, the movesets in the game are put there by the programmers who no doubt are wrestling fans and watch TNA as well as WWE and probably any other wrestling they can, like many of us. When they show it to WWE for approval, the execs may have never seen it before and just go, yeah that looks cool.

J

That was actually Michelle McTaker's finisher for awhile, J. She called the Wings of Love. She's now banned from using it though, because the diva's couldn't take it properly.

Yea I understand that but they even have his taunt he does before he hits it.

And yea I got what your saying This Guy. I was just wanting to point out what I noticed.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
um, the movesets in the game are put there by the programmers who no doubt are wrestling fans and watch TNA as well as WWE and probably any other wrestling they can, like many of us. When they show it to WWE for approval, the execs may have never seen it before and just go, yeah that looks cool.

Exactamundo! The programmers don't work for WWE directly, so they cannot be considered WWE employees.

Kizza

The Styles Clash has been in the WWE game for years. You can make the Flip Piledriver in CAF. WWE have used TNA wrestlers moves in there for ages. Nothing to really be fussed about. It's not like moves are trademarked or anything.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

The Styles Clash has been in the WWE game for years. You can make the Flip Piledriver in CAF. WWE have used TNA wrestlers moves in there for ages. Nothing to really be fussed about. It's not like moves are trademarked or anything.

Triple H disagrees. >_>