Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

I think this could possibly go to the Casual Section but fuck it.

This is the first...and most likely last time I am going to post something like this....

So my girlfriends birthday is comming up and I am not sure what to get her. She says she "Isn't a material person" but still i aim not buying it...any ideas?

straight_edge76

So yeah her birthday is today. Im thinking of just taking her out to dinner and spend some time chilling at my place and give her some candy and all that gushy shit.

C4

No way.

DoubleMurderSuicide her or you can alternatively give her an Electric Toothbrush. >_>

straight_edge76

Wow...some of the people on here have some serious issues jk.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
If she's not materialistic then here is what you do.

Buy her a little something. Like some really nice chocolates from Godiva or a stuffed animal or some shit.

Then give her a romantic evening. Set the mood. Candles, music etc. Cook her a nice meal (if you require some sexy recipes and simple, easy to follow instructions on how to prepare the meal if you can't cook at all let me know. I've got lots) she will remember and appreciate the effort and the memories that you provide more than anything else.

straight_edge76

Ok so here is how my night was, I got off work about 5-ish I went home took a shower, cleaned up a little bit then I went and picked her up, her mom (who loves me btw FTW) did the usual motherly junk. We went out to dinner at McDonald's (it was the same McDonald's that we had our first date at) then we went for a walk in a park near her house.

We then went back to my place and I gave her some candy and this stuffed vampire bear thingy (she is a huge Twilight fan) and we watched some TV (I DVR'ed Raw last night) and talked, and listened to music, did the shit that most people my age do when on a date.

From there is details lol.