question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
hey i am looking to make my own forum thingy but i dont kno where to go..any sites to go to...

I will still stay loyal to IWF....y'all made me..lol

MikeRaw

LOL, wtf?
trust me, alot of members have made forums other than IWF by themselves, and most fail.
But IDK how you make them, but I would suggest just sticking to IWF, lol

Rell

Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much. Making your own forum is like death, especially if its one of those free ones.

edgehead09

Reaction score
you see that is the dfiference between me and them....i am a fighter, a warrior, a Guerrero..

Ok, so maybe not a Guerrero but i am Nate757 and i am that Damn Good..

Damn...HHH...

Ok, how about i just make the forum and prove it to yall

edgehead09

Reaction score
i will and it will take over the world

or atleast the internet

PeepShow

:laugh2:

Well, when you do make it, give me the link. I wanna join!!!!

Wrestling Station

if its a wrestling forum and you want to advertise it after you make it "just to prove a point" you will be banned.

If you make a forum which has nothing to do with wrestling, then.. its fine.

I have a forum of my own, v-bulletin as well. But it has nothing to do with wrestling, yet i never advertised about it. Its expensive and it takes so much time from you. I have my firends looking after it as im kinda busy. Its not an easy task.. You need to always do backup to it. Always try to make it active with ideas, you wont profit from it at all for like 4 years. Then if you were lucky enough and have the unique ideas and designs , you may succeed and start to get profit.

Also im not sure that a 16 year old can have a server (as you are still young). Coz the site will be registered by the owner.

Rell

Reaction score
I would never make a forum. I rarely use the mod powers I have here, so actually running a forum would be too much for me. It seems boring tbh...