Question to the Sambo's.

• Thread starter Moonlight Drive
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Moonlight Drive

Question: Why do you care if somebody white says Nigga?

People who get offended by shit like that take themselves too seriously.

Travis40

Yeah, black people throw around the N word all the time and they hate it when a white person uses it...then when we call them "smurfs" they think it's racist, but thy don't think that the word "Cracker" is racist...black people who think like that...are just fucking stupid.

the dark knight

Yeah, black people throw around the N word all the time and they hate it when a white person uses it...then when we call them "smurfs" they think it's racist, but thy don't think that the word "Cracker" is racist...black people who think like that...are just fucking stupid.
what about WHITE people who think like that? yea...even more pathetic.

Moonlight Drive

Feminist are worse but, I never thought opening a door for a lady could lead to so much abuse about me apparently thinking that I am of the superior gender.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
white males>white females>monkeys>black females>frogs>black males

Moonlight Drive

Well, I try to be a nice guy most of the time. One day I saw a lady carrying a lot of stuff so I opened the door for her, and she began to berate me telling me she could do it herself and she didn't need some guy who thinks males are the superior gender to do everything for her.

What a ho.

the dark knight

Feminist are worse but, I never thought opening a door for a lady could lead to so much abuse about me apparently thinking that I am of the superior gender.

rofl. remind me to rep you.