Question / Opinion poll forThe Bloodline fans

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
Which wrestlers might join The Bloodline stable this year ? (not exclusively in WWE and not only Samoans or relatives of the Anoai and Fatu families).

..... Below is a list of options (i.e. wrestlers currently in WWE and not) :

SETH ROLIINS (imagine him reuniting with his "brother in arms" Roman Reigns and becoming Seth "Ucey" Rollins !). :lol

BRONSON REED (he would be an incredible addition acting as The Bodyguard, while keeping Solo Sikoa as The Enforcer). :gun:

XAVIER WOODS (imagine him turning heel and betraying Kofi Kingston to acknowledge Roman Reigns and hiring Paul Heyman to improve his career ! Besides, The Bloodline needs some comedy too and Xavier Woods has wit and sarcasm). :dancing:

TAMA TONGA (this would be wild and he would even increase the Star Power appeal of the stable, even though there seems to be some real heat with Roman Reigns but nothing money can't fix). :Evil:

NAOMI (she could return to WWE only if The Bloodline might want to dominate the WWE Women's Division too ...). :chewy:

... That's it...

Attachments

• bloodline-1-1024x647.jpeg
    bloodline-1-1024x647.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 15
  • seth-rollins-4-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
    seth-rollins-4-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 18
  • JONAH-1-1-2-1-1-1024x647.jpg
    JONAH-1-1-2-1-1-1024x647.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 14
  • kingwoods-1-2-1024x647.jpeg
    kingwoods-1-2-1024x647.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 18
  • tama-tonga-2-1024x647.jpg
    tama-tonga-2-1024x647.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Naomi-2-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
    Naomi-2-1-1-1-1-1.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dale

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Sports Team
nnLKsfY
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Seth "Ucey" Rollins lmao

• Haha

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Clearly Brock is next given what happened on Monday

Sabretooth

Reaction score
no one is joining the bloodline lmao. It’s for family only. The Sami Zayn thing was obviously a crazy exception for storyline purposes but I don’t think they’re doing that again. I would love to see a woman in the Bloodline though. Thought Naomi would take that slot but obviously not

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
no one is joining the bloodline lmao. It’s for family only. The Sami Zayn thing was obviously a crazy exception for storyline purposes but I don’t think they’re doing that again. I would love to see a woman in the Bloodline though. Thought Naomi would take that slot but obviously not

It is not a given that The Bloodline will add members, but you are underestimating the almost compulsive and sadistic way Triple H and Paul Heyman have to swerve and shock WWE fans and pundits :lol

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
It is not a given that The Bloodline will add members, but you are underestimating the almost compulsive and sadistic way Triple H and Paul Heyman have to swerve and shock WWE fans and pundits :lol
Neither Triple H nor Paul Heyman have a say in this (anymore).

And no, The Bloodline's dying this year. Probably not even making it until after Summerslam.

Of course, on the fantasy booking side of things, Bronson Reed would actually be interesting, but also you don't need a bodyguard, if you already have an enforcer. What you could do, if the Usos split from the group and it may get rebranded/remodeled, is to make Reed and Sikoa into the new Tag Team of the stable and add another one to get back to 4 (5 with Heyman) members.

...also Baron Corbin needs a family.

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
Neither Triple H nor Paul Heyman have a say in this (anymore).

And no, The Bloodline's dying this year. Probably not even making it until after Summerslam.

Of course, on the fantasy booking side of things, Bronson Reed would actually be interesting, but also you don't need a bodyguard, if you already have an enforcer. What you could do, if the Usos split from the group and it may get rebranded/remodeled, is to make Reed and Sikoa into the new Tag Team of the stable and add another one to get back to 4 (5 with Heyman) members.

...also Baron Corbin needs a family.

Endevour has all the interest in the world in listening to Triple H and Paul Heyman as regards storylines and scripts linked to The Bloodline.. They know what's best for business.

A bodyguard and an enforcer can co-exist.

Baron Corbin sucks and is not worthy of joining the top stable in the business.

Last edited:

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Endevour has all the interest in the world in listening to Triple H and Paul Heyman as regards storylines and scripts linked to The Bloodline.. They know what's best for business.

A bodyguard and an enforcer can co-exist.

Baron Corbin sucks and is not worthy of joining the top stable in the business.
If Vince is back at being in control, Endeavour won't give a shit about what Hunter or Heyman are saying.

Of course a bodyguard and an enforcer can co-exist... but it's basically the same role, so it's completely redundant to do.

Tama Tonga has no star power whatsoever within WWE Land and Naomi hasn't been over or relevant in about 5 years, even if she'd come back... you might not like Corbin as a worker, but if he's not worthy to join "the top stable in the business", then neither of those two are. ... and talking about Corbin not being "worthy" to join The Bloodline, he's the last person who pinned Roman Reigns in a singles Match.

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
If Vince is back at being in control, Endeavour won't give a shit about what Hunter or Heyman are saying.

Of course a bodyguard and an enforcer can co-exist... but it's basically the same role, so it's completely redundant to do.

Tama Tonga has no star power whatsoever within WWE Land and Naomi hasn't been over or relevant in about 5 years, even if she'd come back... you might not like Corbin as a worker, but if he's not worthy to join "the top stable in the business", then neither of those two are. ... and talking about Corbin not being "worthy" to join The Bloodline, he's the last person who pinned Roman Reigns in a singles Match.

Vince McMahon is the number one Bloodline supporter. Nothing would change.

Redundant or not they can co-exist.

Baron Corbin sucks whatever you think, while Tama Tonga is one of the top guys in NJPW.

BSE

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Sports Team
nnLKsfY
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
'Tama Tonga would increase the star power of the Bloodline' is certainly a take

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Vince McMahon is the number one Bloodline supporter. Nothing would change.

Redundant or not they can co-exist.

Baron Corbin sucks whatever you think, while Tama Tonga is one of the top guys in NJPW.
I think you should re-read what we're talking about, my friend. Should Vince be back in charge, even he wouldn't keep the Bloodline around for that much longer. Of course, I could be wrong, but anything else instead of a split later this year is highly unlikely and therefore it doesn't make sense to think about longtime additions to the group.

Yes, that is what I said. Of course they can co-exist, but it is completely redundant and wouldn't make much sense.

I understand why people don't like Corbin. Heck, I like him, but I'm also well aware of his flaws, but saying he's not worthy to join a group like the Bloodline is just a bad take. Like I said, he technically is the last person who beat Roman Reigns (without a DQ). If there's one person, who'd be "worthy" of joining this group, it's the last person who beat the leader of said group.
Especially in comparison to Tama Tonga, because since when gives the WWE and especially Vince a flying fuck about where on the card in New Japan someone is? If they bring in non-former WWE guys, they pretty much start, in most cases, at zero when they arrive.

The All-Nighter

Reaction score
I think you should re-read what we're talking about, my friend. Should Vince be back in charge, even he wouldn't keep the Bloodline around for that much longer. Of course, I could be wrong, but anything else instead of a split later this year is highly unlikely and therefore it doesn't make sense to think about longtime additions to the group.

Yes, that is what I said. Of course they can co-exist, but it is completely redundant and wouldn't make much sense.

I understand why people don't like Corbin. Heck, I like him, but I'm also well aware of his flaws, but saying he's not worthy to join a group like the Bloodline is just a bad take. Like I said, he technically is the last person who beat Roman Reigns (without a DQ). If there's one person, who'd be "worthy" of joining this group, it's the last person who beat the leader of said group.
Especially in comparison to Tama Tonga, because since when gives the WWE and especially Vince a flying fuck about where on the card in New Japan someone is? If they bring in non-former WWE guys, they pretty much start, in most cases, at zero when they arrive.

Nothing to reread over here ... WE are not talking about the same things ... YOU are digressing ... Anyway, I am sure you are wrong. McMahon would keep things unchanged as regards The Bloodline for longer than you think (or hope for) ... By the way, it may be inaccurate on your part or according to online potential bullshit that McMahon will have a say once Endevour takes over. We'll see.

Moreover, you are assuming too much. I did not predict new members for The Bloodline. This thread is just based on the word IF and it's all about a fun-based fantasy scenario. In such a fantasy-based scenario, I would keep The Bloodline united and bring in 1 or 2 new members. I do not give a rat's a** about what McMahon would do.

Tama Tonga or other NJPW stars might join WWE and do well without McMahon being in charge and with Endevour having perhaps a different take on things when it comes to non-former WWE talent. We'll see.

In closing, this thread is not about McMahon or Tama Tonga (although he is more successful and has a more interesting gimmick than Corbin) .... Let's stick with the title of the thread. You made your pick and that's Corbin. That's it, we can move on.

Last edited:
  • Haha