Question about the Simpsons.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Ok, so I was watching the Simpsons the other day. It was the episode were Lisa tutors Cletus' kids, right? Anyway at one point they show Cletus hanging a raccoon from a tree. I immediately started pissing myself laughing, all my friends were like "What the hell is wrong with you?" They just didn't get it.

Now do you get it, or am I just reading too much into this?

The A-man

Reaction score
Maybe its because you like to see cartoons with guys named "Cletus" hanging raccoons from trees?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You don't see that it was pretty blatantly a "redneck lynching a coon"?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
well... IMO, Cletus is really one of the funniest characters in the Simpson and a redneck who can't read really made some hillarious things in some episodes...

Reaction score
lmao, i didn't get it but now i do haha. and that my frineds is one of the funniest thign i've heard all day. i love when shows hide subtle thigns that would cause alot of controversy if everyone understood