PWNED Formula

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

For those of you who is not familiar with the word "pwned". Here is how it is derived and calculated :shifty:
r0sig8.jpg

MizMasta3000

I thought an old time war journalists typed the results of a war and accidentally wrote pwned when he wanted to say owned and it stuck

workoutkaitlyn

you're the punk who stole my graphics back in 07

i remember i pwnt you when i exposed you for the smurf coward you are

Great One

The guy actually speaks part of the truth whether it was his graphics or not but that's lol.

MizMasta3000

He didnt specify and posted right under me so I figured the guy was talking to me

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
fuck no one cares about your stupid ass Mizmasta, you fucking ruined a perfectly good reminiscence of the past with your stupid bullshit. This thread could be about WS's thievery but no, you gotta keep fucking posting. Shut the fuck up.

I remember hearing about this. Did WS steal anything really good or just Sigs of batista?

Wrestling Station

^I stole the "goods" :laugh: you either steal something big/worth or don't even bother trying!
Anyway, it seems that the "formula" was already known among you guys >_>

reality check

Reaction score
I'm all for an easier life, easier earnings. So keep it up fella! you are on the right road.