Put a Group link at top of homepage?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering, since the first place I like to look on here is the group I'm in, is there a way to put a group link near the top of the homepage instead of having to scroll to the bottom of the page for it? Unless I'm just being dat lazy american and no one else cares.

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Make a bookmark on your browser? If people are in multiple groups it could make it look a mess.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I was looking into how this would be done when you first posted, but it was during a massive toothache so my mind was more focused on stopping the left-half of my face swelling up into it's own orbiting planet.

I'm willing to look into it again when I've got some free time, but they want that IE thing to be done by the end of the day, so yay.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I was looking into how this would be done when you first posted, but it was during a massive toothache so my mind was more focused on stopping the left-half of my face swelling up into it's own orbiting planet.

I'm willing to look into it again when I've got some free time, but they want that IE thing to be done by the end of the day, so yay.
Oh well woo hoo then. Nevremind @Senhor Perfect. Might as well leave it open if Coon is going to be working on it.