PUSS!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
hjjh.gif
hjjh.gif

hjjh.gif
hjjh.gif

I NEED IT!!!!!!!! :meowth:

:cattongue:
:catshock2:
:catshock3:
:gingercat:
:cat2:
:nom:
:cat:
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
One day, I will quit clicking on every spoiler there is because I clicked everyone one of those to see a cat put on shades. What am I doing with my life. Also, the background and stuff would fuck up my eyes really bad, lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
One day, I will quit clicking on every spoiler there is because I clicked everyone one of those to see a cat put on shades. What am I doing with my life. Also, the background and stuff would fuck up my eyes really bad, lol.
200.gif

Reactions: Red Rain

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
To be fair if you were on PCP or LSD that game would be 20x more fun.
Could be for people who use drugs :woah:
But I think it is also for people like me who don't need to be on drugs to have fun with it :thumbsup:
:grumpyxmas:
:justkat:
:sadjoey:
:madcat:
:twiggy:
giphy.gif

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
Could be for people who use drugs :woah:
But I think it is also for people like me who don't need to be on drugs to have fun with it :thumbsup:
:grumpyxmas:
:justkat:
:sadjoey:
:madcat:
:twiggy:
giphy.gif
Nah, it was meant for drugs, but if you don't need drugs for that game then well...congrats I guess.

Also, I hate myself right for falling for that Spoiler thing again, but I am disappointed at you that it wasn't a anti-drug PSA.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake