Punk's new WWE contract has major perks

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

riteshbaby

Reaction score
heyy bro.. can u plssss upl;oad it somehwre else? plsss??? at rapidshare or any other place?

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Crosshairs, an Australian gamer program, has a YouTube video up with a CM Punk interview, talking about WWE '12. In it, he mentioned that he isn't flying coach anymore and has recently gotten a bus.

He also said that he is working behind the scenes to get the ice cream bars back, and put over Zack Ryder, again, as well as Natalya and Beth Phoenix, as he says they need more matches and less talking.

You can watch the interview below:

[video=youtube;pYIzrH9olqM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIzrH9olqM&feature=player_embedded[/video]
The Punk interview starts about 9 mins in. He's mentioned the fact that he wanted Zack Ryder to get pushed before he signed his contract and he's stated it in interviews since. Beth and Nattie do deserve to be pushed too. Also, the Ice Cream bars, he states in the video they're going to be made but they're going to take time. So that's pleasing news for Punk.

6timehitta

Reaction score
And people wonder why CM Punk is so over. He has such a great mind for wrestling that I wouldn't be surprised if he's involved with wrestling as a promoter after he's retired. To say Punk is a great guy outta the ring too is an understatement. Sure he wanted Beth over cuz that's his lady, but Zack Ryder? He knows what's good for business. Ice Cream Bars? You know how many kids eat ice cream, they could get introduced to guys like Punk, Cena, Orton, and Show. It'll open up eyes for young ice cream eaters everywhere. This goes to show you that CM Punk has one, if not the best wrestling mind in the industry today.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Punk wanting Beth push is not only cause it is the person he is with but he's stated he thinks the division as a whole needs to be pushed more which is the first time I can remember a male superstar voicing that divas need more time on the show. Figured he got some nice adds on to his new deal so that's good to hear.

6timehitta

Reaction score
Anything involving more Beth and Natty, really IDC who asked for it or passed the damn motion, I'm just glad it's happening

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Well I wouldn't put Punk down as being THE reason for him getting pushed because I swear guys like Cena & Miz were tooting his horn for quite some time too? As for the Beth & Nattie situation, it's really a sad state of affairs when you need to tell someone that women like them need to be pushed.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Yeah Punk is just one of the reasons Cena was/is a big backer of Ryder as well. Punk just was the most vocal about it.

Onyx

Reaction score
I agree with CM Punk on a lot of the things he said. Especially about Natalya in-ring exposer. I really wish WWE utilize the WWE's Divas Division more. And start gathering real female wrestlers from the Indy promotions. If WWE do some scouting in the Indies, they'll find much good talent. But before that, WWE needs to fire every single person in the Creative Team (because they are helping destroy WWE from the inside) and hire people who can think a good storyline. Also WWE needs to stop making PPV's so close together. That's another reason why WWE sucks in today. Because they have so many PPV's within a year, that it is never time to build up a storyline to get True fans like myself into it. I personally think today's WWE is a joke and I laugh in the face of WWE management!

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I always laugh at wrestling fans complaining about that there is too much wrestling.