Punk to choose his next opponent?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
What's goin on with his hair lol, anyway this could be interesting, could be a great match if he chooses the right people but tbh knowing WWE it will either be Show or Kane. :eww:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
Punk wouldn't choose those. I'm scared he's going to "feud" with AJ though.

Yeah probably not, maybe Miz? I guess I'll find out tonight. I hope he doesn't feud with her, when she first became GM I was happy, I thought it would be a serious feud with Bryan to help elevate him some more but she's just buried him and gone on to different people, bring Big Johnny back please.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
its going to be A-Ry calling it!

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Charmander said:
its going to be A-Ry calling it!

Please, please, please! I swear, there's only me and you likes him on here. Or is it just me and you obsessed with him? :hmm:

The Great White Crayo said:
Miz is IC champion but it wouldn't hurt if it was Miz. I'd love to see Miz tear into Punk.

Same lol, I just can't really think of credible heels for him to face, looking forward to tonight anyway.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Interesting, may be Daniel Bryan or some loser for the cheap heat. Or else this respect thing is really shitty right now lol.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Doubt AJ will allow CM Punk to do a damn thing. Probally he'll choose a lower midcard guy like Tyson Kidd, then AJ will come out and say no, and choose someone big, maybe a Mark Henry return? or something. Either way, I doubt he'll get to choose with that douche bag of a General Manager there.