Punk talks about new title design

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
The New WWE Title Belt: CM Punk talked about a new design for the WWE Championship title. I think he said it’s coming soon and it will be something he helped create. He teased that it could happen at SummerSlam or maybe at the next Pay-Per-View after SummerSlam which is in Boston, John Cena’s hometown.

SEScoops

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind seeing it at SummerSlam. My interest is piqued now.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
After seven long years (in Rocky's voice)..... haaaa!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I see it getting revealed at either three of these times, at Summerslam, the Raw after Summerslam, or Night of Champions. At Summerslam because it's one of the biggest Pay-Per-Views WWE has, the next one would be Survivor Series, and that's a long ass wait. The Raw afterwards, because maybe CM Punk, John Cena, or Big Show wants to reveal it after their victory to symbolize a new era in WWE championship history or something. At Night of Champions because it's a Pay-Per-View based on championship, and the WWE Championship would steal the show if the new championship was reveled.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
I hope to see it soon, It's been ages since them pictures were uploaded to the next, I want to see the finished product!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I’m really looking forward to the debut of the new belt. When the spinner belt was first released it was the most awesome thing ever! But it’s become really annoying now. Something that should have been a gimmick for a short time has now become what is supposed to be the most prized possession in the WWE. After hearing about WWE’s contract with mattel that would supposedly stop them from changing the title design until 2015 i kind of gave up hope of it changing, but hopefully since theyre talking about the new belt, this wont be true and there will soon be a new and better wwe championship. I would be fine with it debuting at summerslam after punk retaining the title and claiming that he’s the best in the world and doesn’t want to be associated with such a pathetic title, and that he’s decided to bring in a new belt to bring back the legitimacy to the title as right now it’s a vagazzled piece of shit that not even Gollum would deem to be precious.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82