Punk takes shot at UFC Star Jon Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
CM Punk was featured on TMZ for a comment he made about UFC fighter Jon "Bones" Jones via Twitter.

Punk said: "Let's reward more drunk drivers with endorsement deals! #responsibility"
Jon Jones was arrested for DUI in May and his license was suspended for six months. He has just signed a deal with Nike which Punk has tweeted.

TMZ

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
DRUNK DRIVING IS POTENTIAL MAN SLAUGHTER

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Fair play as drunk driving is a idiotic thing to do!

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Punk is a fake wrestler? He looks real to me!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
R'Albin said:
Great. A fake wrestler decides to take a shot at a real one, I wonder who'll come out of this looking like more of a twat?

At least Punk didn't intoxicate himself and took the wheel, thus becoming a danger for every one that was near him. :sad:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Leo C said:
At least Punk didn't intoxicate himself and took the wheel, thus becoming a danger for every one that was near him. :sad:

This.

His comment had nothing to do with the fact that the guy's an MMA fighter. That's inconsequential to Punk's tweet. His tweet was more of a remark on the idea that a guy who, just a few months back, was arrested, tried, and convicted of driving while under the influence of alcohol is being rewarded by Nike. I'm willing to bet that Punk doesn't care if the guy drinks or if the guy drives, but is unhappy that we're rewarding someone who took the terribly irresponsible action of mixing the two less than six months ago.

wk

Reactions: GrammarNazi82