Punk still treated like a face

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Almost a week after he turned heel on The Rock at RAW 1000, fans continue to cheer for WWE Champion CM Punk at live events. Punk worked Sunday’s live event in Pikeville, Kentucky and received the biggest pop of the night. Punk also impersonated Hulk Hogan in the match that saw him defeat Daniel Bryan and Kane in a three-way.

source

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Yeh but when Daniel Bryan was heel, he still got loads of cheers. When Cena turned heel, he had loads of cheers. The main reason Big Show was hated was because of all the cena fans.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Thanks for posting these. I know previously posts were made to give the results of house shows, but I'm not sure if they stopped being posted or if I've just overlooked them. Either way, I appreciate info like this and agree Punk will most likely continue to receive lots of cheers unless they have him do something drastic.

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
I think it's always hard to get the fans views of someone to change just like that, while he turned heel at Raw 1000, it was only 1 weeks ago, so expecting fans to boo him now is a bit of a tough ask, as I can't see him getting booed for a good while, if at all to be honest. As mentioned above, I think he'll be a heel that still gets cheered weekly.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
People love heels lol

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Well, let's see his explanation tonight to see how it goes. If he'll be some sort of tweener, full blown heel or what.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Samalan said:
Yeh but when Daniel Bryan was heel, he still got loads of cheers. When Cena turned heel, he had loads of cheers. The main reason Big Show was hated was because of all the cena fans.

Even the fact that no one really likes Big Show in general :jeritroll:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I can actually see him getting louder pops than before, people love him too much as the pissed off prick.