Punk replies to Rock

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
fDGVO.png

Not sure how this wasn't posted here. Credit to Randy Savage for hooking me up.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
how did we miss this o.o

this should be awesome!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
This was tweet 5 days before mitb ppv idk how no 1 post this I would have if I have know that now 1 post it, doing to fact the WWE Title was sopost to be the main event at MITB PPV and at the last min. that change this tell me that there are plan this match for SummerSlam as the main for the WWE Title! It makes sesne!

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Wow.... I think I actually understood most of Savage's post.

Anyway, I did see the tweet when it was first tweeted, but didn't think about posting it here. I've got to brush up on what is worthy of being posted here I suppose. :jericho:

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This is a few days old :p

I'm hoping they don't give Rock the title. He doesn't deserve it. He hasn't made one appearance since Mania and if he gets the title he probably won't appear till Summerslam where he drops the title to Cena or Punk.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
William said:
This is a few days old :p

I'm hoping they don't give Rock the title. He doesn't deserve it. He hasn't made one appearance since Mania and if he gets the title he probably won't appear till Summerslam where he drops the title to Cena or Punk.

Dude he not going to win it on Raw! If that going half a match it going to back at SummerSlam for the title CM Punk would walk in as the WWE Champion and would defend against The Rock!