Punk involved in airport incident

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There was an incident at the St. Louis airport last night as WWE talents were arriving for RAW 1000 and fans were there to greet them.
A fan reportedly asked WWE Champion CM Punk for an autograph but was turned down. Apparently the fan was rude in his approach.

This led to another fan yelling at Punk and causing a scene inside the airport. Punk threw the man’s autograph book in a trash can. Airport police came over and Punk seemed very annoyed with having his time wasted, according to an eye-witness. Other WWE stars who were standing around asked fans if they knew “the fat guy”, who was the fan that got his autograph book threw in the trash can.

Punk went on Twitter and wrote about how one bad fan ruins it for everyone. He gave props to respectful fans. Ricardo Rodriguez was one of the WWE talents present for the incident as he wrote that fans “go from fan mode to creepy mode to psycho mode sometimes.”

Source PWmania

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What a rotten asshole rat bastard son of a bitch

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Lmao! Guy deserved it! Love hearing Punk threw his autograph book in the garbage can. One thing people need to learn if they want CM Punk's autograph is that they need to be respectful to him when approaching him. I know Punk is one guy who will refuse to sign it if you're disrespectful when you ask.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
KevinLockard23 said:
I'd like to know how the guy was disrespectful in his approach...

I'm skeptical of this as well, especially considering the way it was written in the dirt sheet report. "Apparently the fan was rude in his approach."- smells like bullshit.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
If I had some fan coming up to me after being on a flight I'd probably do the same if they weren't polite. Again this is why I have a strange love for Punk, he's a total dick but he knows it and doesn't give a shit.

Reactions: GrammarNazi82

Webx

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Yea it was Funny as crap. Should have seen it

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
CM Punk needs to learn to walk away from situations that get out of hand its totally unprofessional to treat a fan badly

I can agree with this to an extent.

Don't bite the hand that feeds.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Other WWE stars who were standing around asked fans if they knew “the fat guy”, who was the fan that got his autograph book threw in the trash can.

Well, that's mature D:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I wonder how you approached him. "Hey you stale boring Cena Jr. hypocrite skinny fatass, give me your autograph."