Public Swimming Pools

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

200.gif

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Wtf?

Who decides it's a good idea to just start shaving their legs when they're sitting next to the pool? In addition to everything else inevitably floating around in public pools, yeah let's just add that.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Wtf?

Who decides it's a good idea to just start shaving their legs when they're sitting next to the pool? In addition to everything else inevitably floating around in public pools, yeah let's just add that.
Yeah as if public pools weren't already gross enough. I'd rather take my chances at a beach lol

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I've seen people cutting their nails on the bus and leaving it on the ground. I've seen people at work take off their socks, put their feet on their desks, and start applying lotion. I've seen people spit in the sink at work everyone uses to wash their hands, as people are washing their hands.

People are nasty.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Human beings are truly disgusting creatures.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
200.gif

I just wanted to see what the gif was :okay: