PSD quick help?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ATL.GFX

Reaction score
iight i checked the itilian psd site and couldnt find them. i registered to the protocol site and they told me to activate my account. i did re-activate my account about 6 times and still wont let me log in. i need a psd for perry saturn and new jack, can anyone help me?

Toddy

Reaction score
That Happened With Me On PSD Protocol

You Might Just Have To Cut Them

CT Styles

psd protocol, you have to locate your psd through the psd directory, don't search. So on the little nav bar down on the left side select psd directory and its pretty straight forward from there. With italianpsd.net you have to make an account to download them.

Toddy

Reaction score
psd protocol, you have to locate your psd through the psd directory, don't search. So on the little nav bar down on the left side select psd directory and its pretty straight forward from there. With italianpsd.net you have to make an account to download them.

No He Is Having Trouble When You Log On It Says Confirm You Go Through The Process And It Says You Have To Confirm Again

CT Styles

Yeah, don't log in it doesn't work just go straight to the directory.

C4

www.Italianpsd.net isn't working? are you kidding me? It has over 5000 PSD's and is way better than any other PSD site and it won't ever go off, you can find anything and everything over there.

It has every other good cut and high quality exclusive PSD unlike PSDprotocol which has a limited amount of PSDs which are of low quality check again, it's working perfectly for me.