PSD Problems

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

OK, so a lot of PSD's I dl off psd-dreams don't work when I attempt to open them. I get this message:

Could not complete your request because the file-format module cannot parse the file

Help?

Wrestling Station

dont click on the image. click on the button that says download. :smh

I'm not Blue, lol.

After I've dl'd it, it won't open in PS. This only happens with certain PSD's.

Flip

Reaction score
What version of photoshop do you have? Because if you have CS3, I've had the same problem. It's because some psd sites actually have PNG's, not psd's and that won't open in CS3.

Phenom

Reaction score
The site PSD-Dreams doesn't actually give you the renders as a .psd's but as .png's, That might be your problem there like Flip said,

Cayse

Reaction score
Try using the site suitepsds.com
The files download as PSD, so it will probably work better.

What version of photoshop do you have? Because if you have CS3, I've had the same problem. It's because some psd sites actually have PNG's, not psd's and that won't open in CS3.

Yeah, CS3. This looks about right.

Thanks Flippy.

Cayse said:
Try using the site suitepsds.com
The files download as PSD, so it will probably work better.
Thanks. :D

Wrestling Station

im using CS3 and I never encountered any problem with psd-dreams. I think your computer is Blue :p

WCW Rules

Reaction score
They really should rename PSD Dreams to PNG Dreams. It makes more sense, and it'd reduce confusion, I think.

Beer

:smh All of you, all of you. You are all wrong, go to zip, then extract them into the folder you want, then open them.