ps3 question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
ok i doubt it but i'll only have internet for th is thing for so long..so is it possible to directly download media onto the ps3s storage device. no third party.

is a seperate hard drive a must? if so why the need for a 250gb ps3
ya wrong forum irealized on a ps3

Klide

I don't know if I read it right but the only way u can download directly from ps3 is from the playststion store some free stuff there btw don't know if u download stuff from megaupload or anything like that though. U might want a 250 gb if you want to save movies that u downloaded from your computer but u can also what stuff off of a usb.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
yeah i just bought a 250 'cause where i'm working theres no internet..lol..

tried to multiple times to download from upload sites. iget a poor cant save format to storage place msg. gotta go get a hard drive and use all this space for psone games from the store. haha yay was still hoping though

oh and wtf can i even dl my games from the disc to the hard drive?

360 can. doesnt play it without disc but it increases speed