Kayfabe Proving I am right!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

trumanblack

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
*Yuri Black's music hits*

*Yuri wearing a long black trench coat with his hair slicked back and a cheesy grin as he enters the ring. He is given a microphone in which he slaps away. Out of his long trenched coat pocket, he pulls out a custom made microphone with a skull in the middle. He slowly raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak*

Yuri Black: Oh how happy I currently am, I had a great week with training and practising for whoever my opponent was going to be, and what made me even more happy was finding out who my opponent is. I have been given a chance to prove myself right. I have been called up to face James The Kidd, and no not with an extra person, but in a 1 on 1. Now I can finally prove to the GM, to the Precision Universe and to that petty asshole Mr. Kelly that Kidd's win last week was only because he pinned Mr. Kelly and not me.

*small boos are coming in from the audience*

Yuri Black: Oh guys trust me the day gets better, because I have also been informed that I can get my hands on that scrunt of a guy Mr. Kelly at the Pay Per View "Viewers Choice". So, I had to treat myself, to a nice looking trench coat right here, and my own black skull microphone. That I will now be using every single week I come out to verbally assault my opponent, just what I'm going to do to that James The Kidd. Now Kidd, I've decided to miss leg day in training this week because I know you'll be such ease, you're my warm up to a bigger match in my career, so I am expecting you just to come out here now and forfeit.

Reactions: M Kells and Closed
Reaction score
James music hit
James: hey buddy... You know I was just thinking about you. I never forgot what you and Mr. Kelly said about me.
The crowd boos
James: I know I didn't like it eighter but we all live day by day. Last week I won the triple threat and tonight I'm winning the match. Because this is my playground bullies don't belong.
The crowd chants "No More Bullies"
James: that for every one in the back to.

Reactions: Ginothony Bamtano