Kayfabe Prove yourself to your empress...

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
*The scene begins in what looks to be a long hallway in the backstage area of Saturday Night Precision. The white brick walls extend down the hall and various crates of equipment are set up. Backstage employees walk down the hallway, either discussing the show with one another or carrying equipment. Sitting against the wall next to a crate is Jack Rogue. Wearing his all black attire, including half-mask, he looks to be shaking a bit as he holds his hands together in front of his face. His eyes looking cold as a couple of employees stop and glare at the psychotic wrestler. At first, Jack doesn't notice them, still deep in thought. But, he hears some murmurs between them*

A: There he is, Jack Rogue. What a nutjob.

B: Yeah... what a year can do to a man, eh? That chick has him fooled now.

*The two employees walk away as Jack slowly gets to his feet. He stares at them in the distance, raising an eyebrow at what they have said. He takes a few steps forward before a familiar voice speaks out to him from behind*

Ivy: Well, Jack...

*The soft, yet cold voice of Ivy Hale echoes as he turns around to see Ivy sitting on the crate. Wearing black leggings and boots with a brace over them, a dark red top and bands on her arm, she smirks towards Jack*

Ivy: Can we finally put away that pest, Jordan Bull, tonight?

*Rogue appears conflicted and unsure of himself, he has a far away look in his eye. He doesn't return the gaze of the Empress of Fear, but instead stares down the corridor past the camera, in the direction the two backstage hands walked off in. There is a small but noticable change in his voice, as muffled by his mask - it is quieter and with less fire in it. He is trembling now, in Ivy's presence, more than he was a moment ago, and fiddles anxiously with the bottom of his mask, rubbing the dark cotton with his forefinger and thumb*

Jack: Yeah... yes, I mean... I'm just... nervous. It's not like me, not... not recently, anyway. But this is it. My chance to prove everyone wrong. The ginger kid from a small town near Birmingham that no-one thought could make it, the undercard guy that would never get close to the glass ceiling... and now I can be the guy. I just have to win. I have the advantage of his... his arm. I... can do it. Yeah. I can do it. I'm going to do it. I'm going to win the series. I'm going to beat Jordan tonight, I will, I will, I will. I'll do... whatever... I... have to. Yeah. Anything to win. Just to win. I mean... no... I'll, I'll kill him! Jordan Bull, he... he ruined The Blade's life and... I was just trying to... keep my title at TLC. No, but... he deserved it. And he deserves what he'll get tonight. I'll beat him up with the ladder, keep him down, whatever... then I'll climb. I'll grab that contract. I mean... I know it didn't work out for you, Ivy, but for me titles have always-

*Hale cuts Jack off midway through his stunted, rambling sentence with fury in her voice*

Ivy: They have what!? Tell me, Jack, what have they done for you? Caused you to go 0-12 at one point? Had you go soft? Please, Jack, get a hold of yourself! I mean, you know this series didn't need to go to a seventh match? You had Jordan time and time after again but you haven't been able to do it. I've been trying to steer you in the right direction, but every time we make some progress, you seem to be fighting with yourself. Have I told you to ignore the old you? The one that left you be subservient to the disgusting Andersen Vega? You're failing to see the big picture here, Jack, that's why I'm here. I'm here because you need some guidance, but if you're not listening, then what should I do?"

*Jack is a bit stunned by her response and is left speechless, not even able to mutter out a single sound*

Ivy: I thought so...

*Ivy steps down from the crate, her knee seemingly stronger, but is still braced. She looks Jack in the eye as she speaks*

Ivy: So here is what I'm going to do. Tonight, in your ladder match, I'm going to leave you to your own devices as a test, a way to prove yourself to your Empress. If you crush Jordan Bull and put him away for good, I'll deem you worthy as my soldier of fear. I'll be at your side, I'll continue to guide you, give you a real purpose...not a cheap piece of metal on leather and this very company that has caused you pain and suffering will be cowering on their knees in no time. But, if you let your old self get the better of you if you blind yourself by that contract and fall...

*She moves closer to him, getting right in his face*

Ivy: Then I'll make sure that will be the last mistake you ever do. Am I making myself clear?

*There is a bit of a pause from Jack Rogue before he slowly and reluctantly nods. Ivy smirks before grabbing him under the chin*

Ivy: Perfect.

*Ivy begins to walk away and as she walks away she says one last thing*

Ivy: Remember, Jack... annihilate Jordan Bull.

*She leaves Jack alone, standing and shaking, as Precision cuts to commercial*

-End of segment-
Credit to @Beavs for Ivy's lines and actions. Feedback appreciated. :)