Protest The Hero

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Protestb.png

Protestb3.png

Protestb2.png

Protestb6.png

I used this sig to try some new effects and stuff. I suppose I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, but let's see what you guys here think.

CT Styles

You've improved so much. I love this too. Your color schemes and effects that you use are perfect. Again, great work. I'm not a fan of the border though. Maybe something more discrete?

TK.GFX

Reaction score
Tried some different borders, just for you. ;)

Also tried to add some depth with abit of blur, and messed around with sharpening.

CT Styles

I think a thin light purple sort of like this would be good.

Kizza

Awesome choice of band. Protest The Hero are sweet.

Anyways, the stock to work with was brilliant from the start. Love the colouring, it reminds me of their last album cover with the colours. Effects look good, the text could to with a bit of a touch up, but all in all a good sig. Agreeing with CT as well, you have definitely improved a shitload.

TK.GFX

Reaction score
I think a thin light purple sort of like this would be good.

lol, aight, added one more.

Excuse me for the sig wall that's up there now.

And to Kizza:

I love PTH, man. They came by here not too long ago, but I didn't get to go. So hoping they come back soon.

Kizza

I'm gonna be a prick, but I hate the purple border. The black 1px one works just fine with this, never was a fan of coloured borders though, so others might think differently.

WarMachine

Reaction score
I love your work bro, a few things could be touched up.... but all in all this is very niice great work keep' em coming.