Proof UFC>WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

[yt]2-ppBiu4mP0[/yt]

Sorry forget the thread name just wanted you attention cuase the KO last night that Josh Koscheck was probably one of the brutatalest I've ever seen. Cuase as you can clearly see the Japanesse dude was out after the first right but recieves another before going down.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
yeah I seen that and I jizzed in my pants. You couldn't of staged it better, ask Big show.

Oh and it was even better when before in the show Strallman or w/e broke the black guy's arm in that armbar. You can see it pop out, and his comments were something along the lines of "Yeah, i've been waiting so long to do that!" No remorse. So awesome.

That fight for the troops was a really good card and It made me a Josh Koscheck fan again (which i haven't been since that fight with diego sanchez)

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
[yt]2-ppBiu4mP0[/yt]

Sorry forget the thread name just wanted you attention cuase the KO last night that Josh Koscheck was probably one of the brutatalest I've ever seen. Cuase as you can clearly see the Japanesse dude was out after the first right but recieves another before going down.

I didn't know it was possible to prove an opinion.

BTW, how much boring, unbrutal stuff did you have to watch to see that?

J

I didn't know it was possible to prove an opinion.

BTW, how much boring, unbrutal stuff did you have to watch to see that?

Lesnar proved it for us. >.<

Totally jking.

But yea back on topic not much boring stuff actually there were a few good first round knockouts that night. So it was definitly a good show.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
so ufc is ripping off WWE's tribute to the troops and somehow by not actually going over to Iraq/Afghanistan and providing entertainment for them live...instead it's just a normal/average ufc show with a "4TheTroops" tagline on it?

J

I'm pretty sure they raised millions to help out troops and former troops but ok.