Prologue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
"Okay guys, I know you're all a bit bummed out. None of you expected to be here at my place, I mean, who could have predicted everything that has happened these last six months?

I certainly didn't predict Dixie falling down that well. Or that explosion at Hartford. Or all those other weird and totally un-coincidental "Incidents" that put you all out of work and begging for a job.

Luckily, that's where I have kindly stepped in and provided you guys with a chance to continue making a living. Remember that, I'm the one who saved you guys from the gutter and welfare cheques. I'm the one who's providing you with a ring so you lot can continue to do what you love.

Now I admit, the working conditions aren't ideal. I bought that ring from Lorenzo at the flea market, and those bleachers were from an abandoned football field in Odessa. But they are what they are, so no complaining.

Tickets will be cheap. So will the beer. And you guys will be working for minimum wage. But this is the new big league now people. Friday nights will never be the same again. Now get dressed, it's almost time for the first show....."

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler