ProElite Live Results and Commentary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WrestlingSmarks News

Reaction score
ProElite_1_poster_large.jpg
If you thought UFC 134 was the only MMA you were getting tonight, you were sadly mistaken. I'm not sure anything can top the pure joy I felt from the Big Nog and Shogun wins, but who knows? Maybe Reagan Penn and Joe Riggs can top them. ProElite is promoting their first card of their resurrection tonight from Honolulu, HI, and it will be streamed live. There are many familiar faces on the card, and it should be pretty entertaining. Join us at 1 a.m. ET/10 p.m. PT for the festivities.

You can catch the stream of the event over at Sherdog, and I hope you'll join myself and The Clown Prince of New Jersey, Matt Roth, for some tomfoolery in the comment section. Show that Bloody Elbow Night Crew spirit and stay awake for some more MMA! As usual, you can catch the full play-by-play after the jump. He's a rundown of tonight's card:

The stream has actually already begun and apparently they're showing undercard fights, so tune in for some no-namers right now if you feel the need.

Andrei Arlovski vs. Ray Lopez - Round 1

Kendall Grove vs. Joe Riggs - Round 1

Mark Ellis vs. Jake Heun - Round 1

Drew McFedries vs. Garrett Olson - Round 1

Sara McMann vs. Raquel Pa'aluhi - Round 1

Reagan Penn vs. Paul Gardiner - Round 1