Problem with forum rules.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
There's a "problem" with the wording of the forum rules. It says not to bring up topics of more than a week old, because if you do, you'll likely get flamed. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that exact same policy say absolutely no flaming outside Hell in a Thread?

All my life, since I was little, I was told that, no matter what noobish comments a person makes or what member of your family they rape, YOU are responsible for you flaming them, because your actions are YOUR choice, not the person who made the noobish comment.

So is it just me, or do I smell a rat?

Truth

Reaction score
Well I'm guessing that when people "flame" you, you take it to heart and get emotional because you seem like one of those people who have no lives. If I was an admin I would ban you so you could get a life, but you;d just join a new forum anyway.

And yes if you bring up a week old thread, and its in the WWE section you will get flamed by me as I close the thread and wont be able to retaliate.

dstebbins

Reaction score
So is no one going to make any kind of comment on my initial point: The the rules are hypocritical and self-contradictory?

Kassidy

Reaction score
change your title cuz you are no bodies homie but you may be a RACIAL SLURS ARE AGAINST THE RULES!!!! so just shut up about the rules get the the fuck over the fact that it may contradict it self no one really gives a fuck

dstebbins

Reaction score
1. The above just proves my point. This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about.

2. I'm white, so I can't possibly be the N word.

Kassidy

Reaction score
u can be a RACIAL SLURS ARE AGAINST THE RULES!!! cuz in my book that just means ur a fucktard ignorant person doesnt matter color of skin

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
There's a "problem" with the wording of the forum rules. It says not to bring up topics of more than a week old, because if you do, you'll likely get flamed. However, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that exact same policy say absolutely no flaming outside Hell in a Thread?

All my life, since I was little, I was told that, no matter what noobish comments a person makes or what member of your family they rape, YOU are responsible for you flaming them, because your actions are YOUR choice, not the person who made the noobish comment.

So is it just me, or do I smell a rat?

Well, no where in the rules does it say that the people doing the flaming won't be punished.

Wrestling Station

This is an active forum, if you missed a topic and it was kinda old, just leave it, there are plenty of other comments to talk about.

Dont bother about commenting on every single thread. You can read others' comments on the very old threads, no need to add your comment on an old thread. Save it to another new thread :) good luck mate.

This Guy

Am I the only one who wonders why he is relating rape of family members to rules of a wrestling forum?

Marvel26

Reaction score
^^I was just about to mention that

You got flamed! Big deal, get over it, move on! No-one cares if the rules contradict themselves, we all understand what they are meant to mean

Reaction score
^^^ that rules are meant to be broken....just kidding......I've gotten flamed once in here.....still here don't care......keep on posting.....don't take it to the heart