Pro-Wrestling PRIDE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Pro-Wrestling PRIDE

PRIDE_FC_logo.jpg

In 2008, Paul Heyman would return to the professional wrestling picture, bringing forth his latest vision of how he sees professional wrestling. This time, it wasn’t extreme, it was pure wrestling and nothing else, an association with nothing but PRIDE imprinted in its heart and soul. Paul Heyman had returned and the newest alternative in professional wrestling had arrived.

This is Professional Wrestling

This is the PRIDE of Professional Wrestling

This is Pro-Wrestling PRIDE

---

Administration

Owner/Chairman of the Board
Paul E. Heyman

Announcers
Joey Styles
Christopher Nowinski
Robert Cruise – Ring

Interviewers
Gary Cappetta
Jeremy Borash

Championships

~ PRIDE Heavyweight Championship

~ PRIDE Intercontinental Championship

~ PRIDE Tandem Championships

~ PRIDE Junior Heavyweight Championship

Talent Roster

Alex Koslov
Adam Pearce
Austin Aries
Austin Creed
Batista
Brent Albright
Brock Lesner
Bryan Danielson
Carlito Colon
Charlie Haas
Erik Stevens
Harry Smith
Jake Hager
James Gibson
Ken Doane
Kid Kash
Kurt Angle
Matt Striker
Matt Sydal
Paul Burchill
Paul London
Primo Colon
Randy Orton
The Brian Kendrick
TJ Wilson
William Regal

Divas/Valets
Cheerleader Melissa
Christie Hemme
Layla
Natayla Neidhart

Tag Teams & Factions
Colon Brothers {Carlito Colon, Primo Colon}
Stampede Bulldogs {Harry Smith, TJ Wilson, Natayla Neidhart}
TEAM Tapout {Brent Albright, Charlie Haas}
The Empire {William Regal, Paul Burchill, Layla}

---

PRIDE | Edition One

PRIDE | Edition Two

PRIDE | Edition Three

PRIDE | Edition Four

--- Crowning A Champion ---

PRIDE | Edition One

PRIDE | Edition Two

PRIDE | Edition Three

PRIDE | Edition Four

--- When Worlds Collide ---

PRIDE | Edition One

PRIDE | Edition Two

PRIDE | Edition Three

PRIDE | Edition Four

--- Streamline ---

PRIDE | Edition One

PRIDE | Edition Two

PRIDE | Edition Three

PRIDE | Edition Four

PRIDE | Edition Five

PRIDE | Edition Six

--- Starrcade ---

---

Wanted to try something different out. WWE Chronicles is on hiatus for a while so I can pick up some more momentum with this.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Hope you got permission from HFH to use his BTB name.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
Oh please, I used this name about a year ago or more.

Beer

Not on this forum you didn't. So when you used the name or not, you need permission.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I see nothing in the rules about it. I know HFH and I have read his stuff, and loved it, but I don't see the need for permission, especially considering the fact this is basically a branch off of something I started last year.

chessarmy

^ if it wasn't on this forum then you have to right to use his BTB name. Just come up with something else

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Why don't we wait for CMS or XBA to make a decision?

The Ripper

Reaction score
I don't think i really matters if he uses the name or not. Hell if it was like that alot of people would have trouble coming up with name for their btb.

HFH has read the thread and he hasn't posted anything either so he must be ok with it.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
PRIDE_FC_logo.jpg

Pro-Wrestling PRIDE | Edition One

… So It Begins …

Thus Tuesday night, it begins, and in style. Pro-Wrestling PRIDE will invade your living rooms with its unique and unmatched take on professional wrestling. PRIDE aims to take you into a universe of pro wrestling never before seen, and it all starts this coming Tuesday night with some action you won’t want to miss out on.

The first ever battle to be contested in the PRIDE squared circle will be a Junior Heavyweight clash. In a preview as to what the Junior Heavyweights will give us, two of the best in the world will go one on one: The self proclaimed Redneck Messiah; James Gibson takes on a former rival and former partner too, known as the Notorious K.I.D; Kid Kash. This is sure to be something special and will kick off the era of PRIDE, and who knows, one of these men may just launch themselves into contendership for the PRIDE Junior Heavyweight Title.

In addition, the first ever Main Event is set and will be a spectacle. Two of the most dominant men in professional wrestling now and ever will compete. The American Hero known as Kurt Angle is ready to make his PRIDE bow and will take on a man he will know little about, especially inside the ring. This man is none other than ‘The Animal’ Batista! This match is going to be one not to miss, and both these men will be intent to make a name for themselves and be able to call themselves ‘THE MAN’ once PRIDE goes off the air this Tuesday night.

Also this Tuesday night, The Empire consisting of William Regal and Paul Burchill debut, The Stampede Bulldogs of Harry Smith and TJ Wilson try to make a mark and follow in the footsteps of their forefathers and lots more will be in the house as Pro-Wrestling PRIDE carries out its assault on the professional wrestling world!

Be there, because you surely won’t want to miss out on witnessing history!

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Dude just come up with another name. We can all care less, if you did it on another forum. If its not on here, in front of our eyes, then its as if it never existed. Its not a big deal come up with another name. How about "PROUD"? I think this should be counted as some form of plagiarizing. You blaintly took HFH's name. Just because HFH has seen the thread, doesn't mean that he is cool with it.

Emperor DC

Reaction score
I'm done going back and forth, you guys just need to back the hell up and take some perspective of what some of you are saying and suggesting.

With that, expect the first edition by the months end ... hopefully.

y2j__legend

Reaction score
Honestly, just let him go. You have been bickering about a name, when I now that he has been using this for longer that HFH has. Not saying that HFH is stealing his idea, but seriously, give Emperor at least a chance with this thread. Anyways, can't wait for the frst episode Emperor :).

The Anigma

Reaction score
About whole name stealing thing or whatever, why does everyone care? He can call the BTB whatever he likes and it isn't like HFH is complaining about it or making an issue of it. If anyone should or has any right to make an issue of it whatsoever it's HFH. And if HFH does have an issue with EDC using the Pride name then he can take it up with EDC and everyone else should just stay out of it.

Now this BTB looks to be very interesting. I like your roster and I think this will be a great BTB. I'll definitely be checking out your first show.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

lol @ everyone coming in and telling him to choose another name. It's his BTB, let him decide what he wants to do.

Good luck DC, your BTB's I have seen have been entertaining. I'm sure this will be no exception.

Qwake

Looks good and I really like the roster, the only guy on their that I don't like is Harry Smith but thats coz he's boring, nothing personal with him lol. Its a good mix of wrestlers and I will definately check this out, feel free to check out IPW if you get a chance.