Private Threads?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
It will be great if we can have private threads that can be changed to public later, this can best suit IWT and threads directly for others.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Like in IWT, most matches are cluttered with garbage, even before matches. If it was a private thread, matches can be done before hand and posted when the promos are done.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
Like in IWT, most matches are cluttered with garbage, even before matches. If it was a private thread, matches can be done before hand and posted when the promos are done.

If you're referring to our match, most of that was on you.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
This is technically possible but it's more hassle than it's worth. You'd have to create a new group and set it so only people in that group could see a new sub-forum, where you can do the match thread, before moving it to the public.

It's also not necessary.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
If you're referring to our match, most of that was on you.

All matches alike and quit hassling me about that damn, once is enough I don't need someone telling me the same thing.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm not sure if Legends can close their own threads. Would that not work? Making a thread, closing it, then opening it when you're going to duel to the depths of hell?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure if Legends can close their own threads. Would that not work? Making a thread, closing it, then opening it when you're going to duel to the depths of hell?

I think he means keeping the whole match hidden until it's complete, not just stopping replies. But yes, Legends can close their own threads.