Prime Time Players.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prime Time Players as Champions?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hell No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-2LNs6ks4MA[/video]

I really want to see more of these guys, I think they have abit of charisma on the Mic and the matches I've seen them in, they look quite interesting. I think Titus also fits the look that Vince likes.

So if Dolph and Big E don't manage to beat Team Hell No at WM, would you want these guys to take the Tag Team Championship titles?

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Moved to Smackdown since they are on the Smackdown roster.

And yes I want more of PTP. More of Titus to be exact.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Moved to Smackdown since they are on the Smackdown roster.

And yes I want more of PTP. More of Titus to be exact.

Oh fair enough and Titus is gold on the Mic and with D-Young they seem to make a good pair.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
They should have already been Champs and probably would have if it wasn't for Hell No gaining so much steam. But yeah, I like them, especially Titus.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I'm starting to think that Young is holding Titus back. Wouldn't mind Titus breaking off on his own.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
I'm starting to think that Young is holding Titus back. Wouldn't mind Titus breaking off on his own.

Maybe, but I like them together. They seem to have a Big brother, Little brother relationship in the tag team.

I don't know who else in the current roster Titus could work with and get as good chemistry with though :/.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Titus would get far if he went solo, tbh. At least being in a tag tam he can taste some gold and be on a decent amount of shows.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I feel like Titus would be lost in the shuffle at first on his own, and he's already pretty old (not that that has stopped them before, hi ADR) but IDK, wouldn't hurt if they went for it. Well, wouldn't hurt Titus, but would hurt D. Young (released after a while probably) and the tag division, because I love PTP and wish they were champs.

swangirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
I could see them being champs. I think Titus has more potential than Darren Young. But they make a good pair.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
swangirl said:
I could see them being champs. I think Titus has more potential than Darren Young. But they make a good pair.

I agree, hope the WWE pushes them soon though!

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Don't think anyone buys them as credible anymore, which really sucks. Voted "yes" because they're just so damned entertaining. Remember when they debuted we were almost all excited after seeing their gimmick, then WWE and their all-knowing wisdom took over and made us not care. Yay.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
Rain said:
Don't think anyone buys them as credible anymore, which really sucks. Voted "yes" because they're just so damned entertaining. Remember when they debuted we were almost all excited after seeing their gimmick, then WWE and their all-knowing wisdom took over and made us not care. Yay.

It's a a shame really, they have the Charisma and Titus definitely has the look Vince goes for. Hopefully they get a push soon. :dawg: